How to burn OGM files into disc using Nero?

• Thread starter kindaichi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Disc files
In summary, the individual downloaded a movie in OGM form and attempted to burn it onto a disc using Nero, but encountered difficulties. They asked for advice on how to burn the movie, specifying whether it should be a video CD, DVD, or data CD. The expert suggested converting the video to mpg format and codec mpg2 before burning it as a VCD or DVD, and provided a link to a guide for further assistance.
kindaichi
Recently i downloaded a movie but it is in OGM form.And then i tried to burn onto a disc using Nero but it can't.What should i do?

Computer science news on Phys.org
How are you trying to burn it?

A video CD? DVD? or just a data CD?

If you are trying to burn it as a VCD or DVD you should first convert the format and codec of the video to mpg format and codec mpg2 which are most recommended. If it is just data cd, i think that there shouldn't be any problem at all. If you still get errors, what kind of message does it show?

Last edited:
i am trying to burn it into a video cd.And so far i found no programme out there that is suitable to convert OGM files

I found a nice guide for you. If you still don't get it or have more questions ask it here.
http://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=170944"

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to How to burn OGM files into disc using Nero?

1. What is the process for burning OGM files into a disc using Nero?

The process for burning OGM files into a disc using Nero is quite simple. First, open Nero and select the "Burn" option. Then, choose the option to create a data disc. Next, select the OGM files you want to burn from your computer and drag them into the Nero window. Finally, click on the "Burn" button to start the burning process.

2. Can I burn multiple OGM files onto one disc using Nero?

Yes, you can burn multiple OGM files onto one disc using Nero. After selecting the "Burn" option, choose the option to create a data disc. Then, you can select and drag multiple OGM files into the Nero window. Keep in mind that the disc's storage capacity will determine how many files you can burn onto one disc.

3. Do I need to convert my OGM files before burning them with Nero?

No, you do not need to convert your OGM files before burning them with Nero. Nero supports a wide range of file formats, including OGM, so you can simply drag and drop your OGM files into the Nero window and start the burning process.

4. How long does it take to burn OGM files into a disc using Nero?

The time it takes to burn OGM files into a disc using Nero can vary depending on the size and number of files being burned, as well as the speed of your disc burner. Generally, burning a single disc with multiple OGM files should take no more than a few minutes.

5. Can I customize the disc label and title when burning OGM files with Nero?

Yes, you can customize the disc label and title when burning OGM files with Nero. After selecting the files to burn, you will be prompted to enter a disc title and label. You can also change the disc title and label later by right-clicking on the disc in Nero's main window and selecting "Properties".