Need a free backup program for Windows

In summary, the conversation is about finding a free and simple program for differential backups on a Windows laptop. The user mentions previously using "Karen's Replicator" but is unsure if it's still up to date. They also mention FreeFileSync and ask for suggestions. Another person suggests using Macrium Reflect Free and mentions it can only do differential and full backups. The topic of using robocopy is brought up, but the user wants to avoid command-line methods.
Doc Al
Mentor
I'm looking for a free (and simple to use!) program to do differential backups of my files on my Windows laptop. I don't want anything encrypted, just something that can compare files to the backup and add/subtract whatever's been changed.

Years ago, I used "Karen's Replicator". Not sure if that's been kept up to date (after Karen's death). I see something called FreeFileSync, but know nothing about it.

Suggestions?

Computer science news on Phys.org
I've been using Macrium Reflect Free (free version) for a while and so far, so good. The free version can only do differential (and of course full) and not incremental backups.

Is robocopy good enough?

Vanadium 50 said:
Is robocopy good enough?
I want to avoid command-line backup methods. (I'm lazy!)

Well, you can schedule the task. Then there is no user interface, graphical or otherwise.