Cool New Buttons - Kinky Eye-Bringers

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cool
In summary: I?Is this a joke? :confused: :uhh:THE KING IS NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:^ So you seriously didn't notice that the buttons changed to bright green? I'm confused. Or maybe you were just pulling Smurf's leg. Bah...^ So you seriously didn't notice that the buttons changed to bright green? I'm confused. Or maybe you were just pulling Smurf's leg. Bah...
Smurf
I like them, they're kinky.
And they bring out my eyes. :-p

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not down with them.

The thing I truly love about this site is the smart people and very little to no ads.

Note: I never notice any ads although there is one at the top all the time.

JasonRox said:
I'm not down with them.

The thing I truly love about this site is the smart people and very little to no ads.

Note: I never notice any ads although there is one at the top all the time.

I just see a big PF banner...no ad.

What is this actually about? I'm so confused.

Buttons? What buttons? :confused:

You don't see them? Am I going crazy? Did I accidently click something in the User CP? Do I have a virus? Am I going to make it doc? Tell me the truth AM I GONNA MAKE IT??

Smurf said:
You don't see them? Am I going crazy? Did I accidently click something in the User CP? Do I have a virus? Am I going to make it doc? Tell me the truth AM I GONNA MAKE IT??

I really don't see any new buttons. Where do you see them? What are they? Maybe I'm staring at something and not seeing it.

pretty hard to miss, it's like they're jumping out at me, wheres a mod when you need one eh?

They're...so...bright!...

Smurf said:
pretty hard to miss, it's like they're jumping out at me, wheres a mod when you need one eh?

What do they do? Does anyone else here know what Smurf is talking about and see these buttons too?

Moonbear said:
What do they do? Does anyone else here know what Smurf is talking about and see these buttons too?

I think he's smoking again. And i don't mean tobacco.

check said:
They're...so...bright!...

Is this a Canadian thing or something? Are you guys trying to pull my leg here? :-p

franznietzsche said:
I think he's smoking again. And i don't mean tobacco.

Those kind of buttons, huh? :smile:

Well you can trust franz, he knows all about the 6 o' clock phenomena in my town.

Moonbear said:
Is this a Canadian thing or something? Are you guys trying to pull my leg here? :-p

I'm starting to think that this is a PF joke ON the Canadians!
Mon Dieu!

Moonbear said:
Those kind of buttons, huh? :smile:

haha look at the quote buttons :-p

when will the rest of the site start to follow the same color scheme ? :rolleyes:

THE KING IS NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES! :smile: :smile: :smile:

^ So you seriously didn't notice that the buttons changed to bright green? I'm confused. Or maybe you were just pulling Smurf's leg. Bah...

cepheid said:
^ So you seriously didn't notice that the buttons changed to bright green? I'm confused. Or maybe you were just pulling Smurf's leg. Bah...

I just noticed it right now. But i have my reasons for slowed perception. They're well known, i need not renumerate them again.

My buttons are not green. The only buttons I see are on my 501s. and I think I hate eveyone for trying to confuse me. I'm going to work now.

Moonbear said:
Smurf said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf

I really don't see any new buttons. Where do you see them? What are they? Maybe I'm staring at something and not seeing it.

:smile: :smile: :smile:
Moonbear, that's a classic. Using the quote button was a particularly entertaining touch.

BobG said:
Moonbear, that's a classic. Using the quote button was a particularly entertaining touch.

Uh, no, my quote button is still the same shade of blue it has always been. :confused: Really, this isn't like Tsu insisting she sees orange as red, there isn't any change on my screen at all (other than a few days ago, someone rearranged all the smilies; none added, none missing, but they're not in the same places they used to be). Do you really see your quote buttons in green? Strange things are happening around here!

Moonbear said:
Uh, no, my quote button is still the same shade of blue it has always been. :confused: Really, this isn't like Tsu insisting she sees orange as red, there isn't any change on my screen at all (other than a few days ago, someone rearranged all the smilies; none added, none missing, but they're not in the same places they used to be). Do you really see your quote buttons in green? Strange things are happening around here!

yeah its green now.

woah crazy buttons!

This is so weird. If everyone else has green buttons, why don't I? :cry: Oh, wait, green would look pretty hideous with the theme of this page. Neener neener, you got stuck with the green buttons! :smile: Maybe that will be the new contributor perk...get rid of the hideous green buttons and have nice, aesthetically pleasing blue one. :biggrin:

My buttons are green too. I first thought it must be a St Patrick's day gimmick, but I'm starting to wonder when this thread gets moved to Skepticism & Debunking :rolleyes:

Yep, the "edit" "quote" and "reply" buttons are green now. Greg must've gotten bored. :smile:

Evo said:
Yep, the "edit" "quote" and "reply" buttons are green now. Greg must've gotten bored. :smile:

Mine are still blue! :cry: Greg left me out! It's like choosing teams all over again, I'm always the last picked!

Then again, I like being different, even if being different means sticking to old-fashioned, boring, blue buttons that perfectly color-coordinate with everything else on my screen. :biggrin:

Evo said:
Hmm, they are? I thought this was a joke thread, but Evo seems to be somewhat trusted, well more trusted than the rest of these liars :smile:

Moonbear, hit refresh :smile:.

Moonbear said:
Mine are still blue! :cry: Greg left me out! It's like choosing teams all over again, I'm always the last picked!

Then again, I like being different, even if being different means sticking to old-fashioned, boring, blue buttons that perfectly color-coordinate with everything else on my screen. :biggrin:

Moonbear, don't be so eager to get back to your computer so you can post on PF. Your buttons are obviously appearing blue due to Doppler shift.

By the way, are you sure that color is green? It looks kind of like the color of tennis balls and the cans always say that they are yellow.

Nylex said:
Moonbear, hit refresh :smile:.

Smart aleck! I've hit refresh plenty of times, and since they first started mentioning green buttons, have even shut down the browser, disconnected the modem, gone to sleep, and reconnected and started the browser and still no green buttons. From your description of the color, I hope I'm kept left out!

BobG said:
Moonbear, don't be so eager to get back to your computer so you can post on PF. Your buttons are obviously appearing blue due to Doppler shift.

By the way, are you sure that color is green? It looks kind of like the color of tennis balls and the cans always say that they are yellow.

You trust a can over us? (I am sober now, i can be trusted.)

OMG, thank you whoever it was who said to hit refresh, you were right. I see them now. Moonbear, hit ctrl+shift+r for firefox, I think it is the same for ie, and other browsers; this will refresh and override the cache.

mattmns said:
OMG, thank you whoever it was who said to hit refresh, you were right. I see them now. Moonbear, hit ctrl+shift+r for firefox, I think it is the same for ie, and other browsers; this will refresh and override the cache.

Another convert to our secret plot way of seeing things. Hopefully now Moonbear will be brought into the fold will be able to actually see these fancy new green buttons we all love so much.

GREEN POWER!

I see that color of green in the GI Lab a lot. Also when we do these really fun xray exams involving the gallbladder and the common bile duct and...scissors! :smile: :smile:

p.s.
this exam doesn't involve sticking things into a butt, franz - so you probably wouldn't be interested... :smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited: