Future of Macbook Deals: What Can We Expect Next Year?

• Thread starter flyingpig
  • Start date
  • Tags
    School
In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of summarizing content. The expert is skilled at summarizing but does not respond to questions, only providing a summary. The conversation ended with a request for the expert to summarize the content at hand.
flyingpig
This year Apple is giving back $100 gift card for purchases of macbook lappies.

Personally I think this is a rip off compared with last years free ipod touch.

I am going to be stuborrn and wait until next year.

So my question is, what do you predict next year's deal will be?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Someone told me they are going to stop making macbooks.

Related to Future of Macbook Deals: What Can We Expect Next Year?

What are the "Macbook back to school deals"?

The "Macbook back to school deals" are special offers and discounts provided by Apple for students and educators who are looking to purchase a Macbook for their academic needs. These deals are usually offered during the back-to-school season, which is typically in the late summer or early fall.

Who is eligible for the "Macbook back to school deals"?

The "Macbook back to school deals" are available to current and newly accepted college students, parents buying for college students, and faculty and staff at all levels. You may be required to provide proof of enrollment or employment to take advantage of these deals.

What kind of discounts can I expect from the "Macbook back to school deals"?

The discounts can vary, but typically you can expect to save up to $200 on a Macbook purchase. In addition, you may also receive other perks such as free headphones or software.

Do the "Macbook back to school deals" apply to all Macbook models?

No, the deals may only apply to specific models or configurations. It's best to check with Apple or your school's technology store to see which Macbook models are included in the deals.

How long do the "Macbook back to school deals" last?

The deals typically run for a limited time, usually from late July to early September. It's important to take advantage of the deals during this time as they may not be available at any other time of the year.