Essays & Ideas on Web Technology/Development

• Thread starter Pandaa
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ideas
In summary, the speaker is new to web technology but enjoys reading essays about it, specifically personal ideas on different scripting techniques. They have been unable to find any articles or books on this topic through Google and have come to this forum for help. They suggest checking out the website www.zdnet.com as it may have the information they are looking for.
Pandaa
I am new to web, but I like to read essays about web technology/development, not about anything specific such as teaching how to script a page etc.
I mean I really love to read people's personal ideas on the topic of today's different scripting techniques, explaining how, why, and what etc to make "things" better, anything is okay...
But I found nothing similar to what I am expecting after several times of googling...I guess there is no such an article on the net or a book about it ...
So I come here to post asking for your help, thank you a lot if you could show me where or what it is...

Computer science news on Phys.org
check out the following link buddy!

www.zdnet.com
maybe it serves your purpose!

Hi there!

I completely understand your interest in reading essays and personal ideas on web technology/development. It can be a great way to expand your knowledge and gain new perspectives on the topic. I also agree that it can be difficult to find such articles or books, as most resources tend to focus on teaching specific techniques or providing tutorials.

However, there are a few places you can look for essays and ideas on web technology/development. One option is to check out online communities and forums dedicated to web development. These communities often have discussions and threads where members share their personal ideas and thoughts on various topics related to web development.

Another option is to follow industry blogs and websites, as they often publish articles and opinion pieces on current web development trends and techniques. You can also follow individual developers and designers on social media platforms like Twitter, as they often share their personal ideas and insights on web development.

Lastly, you can also attend web development conferences and events, as they often have panel discussions or talks where industry experts share their personal thoughts and ideas on web technology/development.

Overall, while it may take some searching and digging, there are definitely resources out there for you to explore and read essays and ideas on web technology/development. I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in your learning journey!

Related to Essays & Ideas on Web Technology/Development

1. What is web technology/development?

Web technology/development refers to the processes, techniques, and tools used to create and maintain websites and web applications. It involves a combination of programming, design, and content creation to make websites functional and visually appealing.

2. What are the key components of web development?

The key components of web development include front-end development, which involves creating the visual layout and user interface of a website, and back-end development, which involves building the functionality and database of a website. Other important components include web design, content creation, and web server management.

3. What is the difference between web design and web development?

Web design focuses on the visual elements of a website, such as layout, typography, and color scheme, while web development focuses on the technical aspects of creating a website, such as coding, database management, and server configuration. Both are essential for creating a successful website.

4. What are some popular web technologies used in web development?

Some popular web technologies used in web development include HTML, CSS, and JavaScript for creating the front-end of a website, and programming languages such as PHP, Python, and Ruby for back-end development. Content management systems like WordPress and Drupal are also commonly used for website creation.

5. How can I learn more about web development?

There are many resources available for learning about web development, including online courses, tutorials, and books. It is also helpful to practice by building your own websites or contributing to open-source projects. Networking and attending conferences or workshops can also provide valuable insights and connections in the web development field.