Where can I find an Online Calculator for Mechanical Engineering?

• Thread starter Donglas
  • Start date
In summary, "Need the website address" refers to the need for a specific website's URL or web address. The website address is important because it serves as the location of a website on the internet, allowing easy access and navigation for users and necessary for search engine indexing. The website address can typically be found in the address bar of a web browser, on the website's homepage or contact page, or obtained from the website's owner or administrator. To copy the website address, you can highlight and right-click to copy, or use the keyboard shortcuts "Ctrl + C" and "Ctrl + V" to paste. The website address can change if the website is moved to a new domain or if the URL structure is altered, so it is
Donglas
I am a student from china, I want to use the funtion of Online Calculator about the Mechanical Engineer.
Can someone to tell me the associated website address.Thank you.
My Email Address is
shakespeare_516@hotmail.com:biggrin:

Engineering news on Phys.org
thank you very much

Related to Where can I find an Online Calculator for Mechanical Engineering?

What does "Need the website address" mean?

"Need the website address" refers to the need for a specific website's URL or web address, which is used to access the website on the internet.

Why is the website address important?

The website address is important because it serves as the location of a website on the internet. It allows users to easily access and navigate to a specific website, and it is also necessary for search engines to index and rank the website in search results.

Where can I find the website address?

The website address can typically be found in the address bar of a web browser when you are on the website. It may also be listed on the website's homepage or contact page, or can be obtained from the website's owner or administrator.

How do I copy the website address?

You can copy the website address by highlighting the URL in the address bar and right-clicking to select "copy," or by pressing "Ctrl + C" on your keyboard. You can then paste the URL by right-clicking and selecting "paste" or pressing "Ctrl + V" on your keyboard.

Can the website address change?

Yes, the website address can change if the website is moved to a new domain or if the website's URL structure is altered. It is important to regularly check and update your bookmarks or saved links to ensure you are accessing the correct website.