What is the Benefit of Agile Programming According to Dilbert?

In summary, Wally's actions in the Dilbert comic strip showcase a benefit of agile programming. The conversation also touches on the challenges of working with certain team members, the desire for jobs and money without working too much, and the frustration of dealing with individuals who may not have genuine skills or connections.
jtbell
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
In today's Dilbert comic strip, Wally demonstrates a benefit of agile programming. :cool:

Likes DennisN, jackwhirl, Pepper Mint and 1 other person
Technology news on Phys.org
That's a good one.

That explains a few things about the dev team I work with from time to time. I'll remember to have some of our team members secure the doors and windows next time we go to talk to them.

Likes Pepper Mint
Everyone wants jobs and money but tries to avoid working too much. Others boast about their abilities then play hide-and-seek games. Many are pathological liars with hard-to-detect logical fallacies etc. So I understand somewhat the feelings of investors when they have to deal with stuff like this. But whatever field I enter, I'd definitely be a fool if I have no real experience in it, no relationships or friends and kind helpers everywhere.

Related to What is the Benefit of Agile Programming According to Dilbert?

1. What is Dilbert on agile programming?

Dilbert on agile programming is a comic strip series by Scott Adams that satirizes the use of agile programming methods in the workplace. It follows the daily struggles of Dilbert, a software engineer, and his colleagues as they navigate the challenges and absurdities of agile programming.

2. Is Dilbert on agile programming accurate?

While Dilbert on agile programming is a work of fiction and meant to be humorous, it does touch on some common issues and misconceptions surrounding agile programming. However, it should not be taken as a serious representation of agile programming as a whole.

3. Can I learn agile programming from Dilbert?

Dilbert on agile programming is not meant to be a guide or instructional resource for agile programming. It is primarily meant for entertainment purposes and should not be used as a source of information or instruction for agile programming methods.

4. Are there any benefits to reading Dilbert on agile programming?

Aside from providing a good laugh, reading Dilbert on agile programming can also help shed light on common issues and challenges that may arise in agile programming. It can also serve as a reminder to not take things too seriously in the workplace.

5. Is Dilbert on agile programming suitable for all ages?

Dilbert on agile programming may contain some mature themes and language, so it is up to the discretion of parents or guardians to determine if it is appropriate for younger audiences. It is recommended that children under the age of 13 have adult supervision while reading Dilbert on agile programming.