What can a DIY beginner at 63 learn while building and having fun?

• Thread starter Element13
  • Start date
In summary, a DIY beginner at 63 can learn a variety of skills and techniques while building and having fun. These may include basic carpentry and construction skills, as well as more specialized skills like plumbing and electrical work. They may also learn about safety precautions and how to properly use tools and equipment. Building projects can provide a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, while also promoting creativity and problem-solving skills. Additionally, the process of building can be enjoyable and fulfilling for individuals of all ages, making it a great hobby for DIY beginners at any stage in life.
Element13
How did you find PF?
Google search
Like the title says. Never too old to learn or play. Now that I have the time, kids are gone, cancer's in remission, however much that may be, I'm going to have some fun building stuff. Hopefully in the proses I'll learn something new while making something that the wife will find useful.

Never was very good at the advance mathematics, I came to learn, later in life, that my problem was retaining the information I was taught in class, all the formulas; they never stuck, thankfully I never actually needed them, until now.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Element! It's good to have you here and great news about the cancer remission. :smile:

Welcome!