What Are the Best Books to Understand Pseudo Forces in Physics?

In summary, to determine if a book is about pseudo force, you can check the title, subtitle, description, and table of contents. Books on pseudo force can be found in local libraries, bookstores, online, and through universities and research institutions. Some notable authors and publishers known for writing about pseudo force include Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Galileo Galilei, Cambridge University Press, Springer, and Wiley. Books on pseudo force can also be found in different languages, as many scientific books are translated. New books on pseudo force are constantly being published, and you can search by publication date or check scientific journals and articles for the latest research and findings.
khil_phys
Can anyone tell me books for reading about the pseudo force?

Physics news on Phys.org
Try out Wikipedia. The article there is good enough to explain to you the concept behind pseudo forces!

Best of luck!

khil_phys said:
Can anyone tell me books for reading about the pseudo force?

In case you don't know exactly what to search for, perhaps you could search for information concerning Newtonian physics in noninertial reference frames. and the sentrifugal and coriolis pseudoforces.

Related to What Are the Best Books to Understand Pseudo Forces in Physics?

1. How do I know if a book is about pseudo force?

There are a few ways to determine if a book is about pseudo force. First, check the title and subtitle of the book to see if it explicitly mentions pseudo force. You can also look at the book's description or summary to see if it discusses pseudo force as a topic. Additionally, checking the table of contents can give you an idea of what topics the book covers, including pseudo force.

2. Where can I find books on pseudo force?

Books on pseudo force can be found in various places. You can start by checking your local library or bookstore. You can also search for books online, either through a general search engine or a specific database for scientific literature. Some universities and research institutions may also have access to scientific journals and books on pseudo force.

3. Are there specific authors or publishers known for writing about pseudo force?

There are several authors and publishers known for their expertise in the field of pseudo force. Some notable authors include Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, and Galileo Galilei. Publishers such as Cambridge University Press, Springer, and Wiley are also known for publishing books on pseudo force.

4. Can I find books on pseudo force in different languages?

Yes, you can find books on pseudo force in different languages. Many scientific books are translated into multiple languages, so it's possible to find books on pseudo force in languages other than English. Some databases also allow you to search for books in specific languages, so you can filter your search results accordingly.

5. Are there any recent books on pseudo force?

Yes, there are constantly new books being published on pseudo force as scientific research and understanding continue to evolve. You can search for books by publication date to find the most recent ones available. Additionally, checking scientific journals and articles can also provide you with the latest research and findings on pseudo force.