Weber induction force and EMF

In summary: When voltage is applied , do we have a corresponding photons flux which enter in through coils section wire and guided through copper internal lattice to other head of wire.?2.Suppose a free electron is at an arbitrary position in coil wire.Which will be it's movement and changes in characteristic values in an coordinate system attached to coil, follow to moment of voltage application, until we can talk about a current of electrons in wire? How the linkage field of coil evolve for moment of voltage application until steady state ?.In summary, when voltage is applied to a coil, there is a corresponding photon flux that enters the coil and is guided through the copper internal lattice to other coil heads. The free electron
negut constantin
We know that primary of a transformer is a coil(mono or multilayer) from a conductive material, usually copper, which have a proper lattice.Inside the lattice is a cloud of free electrons .When in circuit, a voltage is applied at the coil heads.

1.When voltage is applied , do we have a corresponding photons flux which enter in through coils section wire and guided through copper internal lattice to other head of wire.?

2.Suppose a free electron is at an arbitrary position in coil wire.Which will be it's movement and changes in characteristic values in an coordinate system attached to coil, follow to moment of voltage application, until we can talk about a current of electrons in wire? How the linkage field of coil evolve for moment of voltage application until steady state ?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
negut constantin said:
We know that primary of a transformer is a coil(mono or multilayer) from a conductive material, usually copper, which have a proper lattice.Inside the lattice is a cloud of free electrons .When in circuit, a voltage is applied at the coil heads.

1.When voltage is applied , do we have a corresponding photons flux which enter in through coils section wire and guided through copper internal lattice to other head of wire.?

2.Suppose a free electron is at an arbitrary position in coil wire.Which will be it's movement and changes in characteristic values in an coordinate system attached to coil, follow to moment of voltage application, until we can talk about a current of electrons in wire? How the linkage field of coil evolve for moment of voltage application until steady state ?.
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

I see from your Profile page that you have a Masters degree and are working on your PhD. What is your field of study?

Are you familiar with the Drude model? At what level have you leaned Maxwell's Equations so far?

negut constantin said:

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

I see from your Profile page that you have a Masters degree and are working on your PhD. What is your field of study?

Are you familiar with the Drude model? At what level have you leaned Maxwell's Equations so far?
I have a master in electronics including radio - computer science .Also studied Math-Informatics. Phd Theme is adaptive phased array antenna .But I need to clear with some physics concepts before that(just for myself)I Maxwell equation ,yes.I am ok with many chapter of maths but sloopy with time evolution of experiments and concepts in Physics.I try to have an order with these.There are many concepts in courses without author's names and the generated experiment specification.
I look some papers with Drude model, we study it at very high frequencies technology course, but no mention about "Drude model".And I think that there are more models from beginning of 20 century exposed but no mention about authors.I will follow the line Drude–Lorentz model, Drude-Sommerfeld model and extensions,Hartree-Fock,Kubo,Fermi ,plasmons model ;Thanks !

Last edited:
Likes berkeman

Related to Weber induction force and EMF

1. What is Weber induction force and EMF?

Weber induction force and EMF (electromotive force) are both terms used in the study of electromagnetism. Weber induction force refers to the force exerted on a conductor by a magnetic field, while EMF refers to the voltage or electrical potential difference induced in a conductor when it is moved through a magnetic field.

2. How are Weber induction force and EMF related?

Weber induction force and EMF are closely related, as the force exerted on a conductor due to its motion through a magnetic field (Weber induction force) is the cause of the voltage or electrical potential difference (EMF) induced in the conductor. This relationship is described by Faraday's law of induction.

3. What factors affect the strength of Weber induction force and EMF?

The strength of Weber induction force and EMF is affected by the strength of the magnetic field, the velocity of the conductor, and the angle between the magnetic field and the direction of motion of the conductor. Additionally, the length and orientation of the conductor also play a role in the strength of the induced force and EMF.

4. How is Weber induction force and EMF used in practical applications?

Weber induction force and EMF are used in a variety of practical applications, such as generators, motors, and transformers. These devices use the principles of electromagnetic induction to convert mechanical energy into electrical energy or vice versa.

5. Can Weber induction force and EMF be calculated or measured?

Yes, Weber induction force and EMF can be calculated or measured using various equations and instruments. For example, the magnitude of the induced EMF can be calculated using Faraday's law, and the force on a conductor can be measured using a force sensor or a balance.