Web service/person that solves engineering/maths r

• Thread starter sreddead
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Web
In summary, if you need engineering design and analysis work, you'll likely need to go to an engineering firm or consultant. The consultant will charge somewhere around $150 per hour.
sreddead
Where to find a Web service that solves engineering/maths problems at a cost?

I am building a structural frame and need to calculate stress/strains on loaded parts, also I need to calculate bolt sizes etc. I need someone to calculate these values for me in order to build the most cost effective structure.

Are there web services/ businesses out there that do work like this?
What kind of of cost would one expect for a job like this?

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
What you are looking for is an engineering consulting firm/service. If you live in a somewhat industrialized area, you should have several in your tri-county area.

Thanks for the reply.

What I was wondering was is there companys/individuals on the web that do the same job as those in my industrialized area? I want to get this done as cheaply as possible so I assumed an individual calculating these would be cheapest rather than a company with overheads.

sreddead said:
Thanks for the reply.

What I was wondering was is there companys/individuals on the web that do the same job as those in my industrialized area? I want to get this done as cheaply as possible so I assumed an individual calculating these would be cheapest rather than a company with overheads.

If you're building a structural frame and need engineering design and analysis work, then you'll probably only find that with an Engineering firm or a consultant. The consultant will charge somewhere around $150 per hour and should be a licensed PE.

Engineering firms tend to be slightly higher but have the advantage of more experienced people instead of one consultant plus could handle a higher work load.

CS

Would you pay for a cheap internet surgeon to do your heart bypass operation?

How critical is your application?If its not going to kill anybody :) , you can probably find some ME grad student here if you offered money.

Related to Web service/person that solves engineering/maths r

What is a web service?

A web service is a software system that allows different devices or applications to communicate with each other over the internet using standard protocols. It provides a standardized way for different systems to exchange data and perform tasks.

What type of problems can a web service/person that solves engineering/maths r help with?

A web service/person that solves engineering/maths can help with a wide range of problems, including solving complex mathematical equations, analyzing large datasets, and performing engineering calculations. They can also assist with tasks such as optimization, simulation, and data visualization.

How does a web service/person that solves engineering/maths work?

A web service/person that solves engineering/maths works by using algorithms and computational methods to solve mathematical and engineering problems. These services often use advanced mathematical techniques and powerful computing resources to quickly and accurately solve complex problems.

What are the benefits of using a web service/person that solves engineering/maths?

There are many benefits to using a web service/person that solves engineering/maths, including increased efficiency, accuracy, and speed. These services can also handle large amounts of data and perform complex calculations that would be difficult or impossible for humans to do manually.

How can I access a web service/person that solves engineering/maths?

You can access a web service/person that solves engineering/maths through various means, such as through a web browser, API, or software application. Some services may require a subscription or payment, while others may be available for free. It is important to research and choose a reputable and reliable service for your specific needs.