Verify Your Answer: Easy Steps to Checking Your Solutions

• Thread starter r-soy
  • Start date
In summary, for question #59, the correct answer should subtract the square of the domain element, not the cube. For question #60, the answer of F(x) = -8x3 + 3\sqrt{3} is correct, but can be simplified as 3\sqrt{x}.
r-soy
I want check my answer ()()()

Attachments

• 88888.JPG
    88888.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 415
Physics news on Phys.org
For 59 you have "- x3" when you should be subtracting the square.

For 60 you have "[itex]\sqrt{x}+ \sqrt{x}+ \sqrt{x}[/itex]" for "add three times the square root". That will work but should be written more simply as "[itex]3\sqrt{x}[/itex]".

The others are correct.

my dear

#59 what is wrong ?

# 60
F(x) = -8xccube + 3square root of 3

now is ok?

r-soy said:
#59 what is wrong ?

# 60
F(x) = -8xccube + 3square root of 3

now is ok?
#59 "subtracts the square of the domain element", not the cube of it, as you have.
#60 Correct. F(x) = -8x3 + 3[itex]\sqrt{3}[/itex]

In #59 the question says "...then subtract the square of the domain element..." (maybe the underline is the key here :wink:)
But you have subtracted the cube.
the square ---> x2
the cube ----> x3

See the dilemma?

For #60 yes that is ok now.

thanks very much for helping me

Related to Verify Your Answer: Easy Steps to Checking Your Solutions

What does "I want check my answer ()()()" mean?

"I want check my answer ()()()" is a statement that typically refers to someone wanting to verify the accuracy of their answer to a question or problem. The parentheses and empty space in the statement may represent a specific answer or solution that the person wants to double-check.

Why is it important to check your answer?

Checking your answer is important because it allows you to identify any mistakes or errors that may have been made. It also helps to ensure that you fully understand the problem and have arrived at the correct solution.

How can I check my answer?

There are several ways to check your answer, depending on the type of question or problem. Some common methods include re-solving the problem, using a calculator or other tool, asking someone else to check your work, or referencing a textbook or online resource.

What should I do if my answer is incorrect?

If your answer is incorrect, it is important to go back and review your work to identify where you may have made a mistake. It can also be helpful to try solving the problem again using a different method or approach. If you are still unsure of how to arrive at the correct answer, don't be afraid to ask for help from a teacher, tutor, or classmate.

How can I improve my accuracy when checking my answers?

To improve your accuracy when checking your answers, it is important to pay attention to detail and follow the steps or guidelines provided for solving the problem. It can also be helpful to practice regularly and ask for feedback on your work. Additionally, using multiple methods to check your answer can help catch any potential errors.