Sources to learn about Rocket Science?

In summary, some sources of information about Rocket Science include NASA websites, Rocket Contest websites, and magazines.
Willelm
I know calculus, multivariable calculus and classical mechanics.
So, I'm thinking about doing a project about rockets, so I'm looking for sources to learn about Rocket Science.
Do you know good sources, like courses, books... for a 15 years old?

Physics news on Phys.org
here or here google lists a whole bunch of sites. Pick one you like. For the physics, google some more.
The saying "it's not rocket science" to indicate that the target area is simple gives the impression that rocket science is very high-brow. It isn't. Your classical mechanics is a real good basis.

(All assuming you won't be able to play with real rocket fuel in your project)

Ok, thanks for your sources! But, I want to do a project about Microrockets. Do you know any sources about this? I'll be very very gratefull.

I'll be so gratefull for any source about Micro-rockets, becouse when I search about this in Google some strange things about biology appears!
I've seen the TEDed talk about Micro-rockets.

how about this?
http://rocketcontest.org/

It seems like it's an american rocketry competition for high school students and even Obama attended.

Scroll down and you can see the map with all the locations of the teams, look for a participating team near your location and click on the dot to get the contact information.

Formagella said:
how about this?
http://rocketcontest.org/

It seems like it's an american rocketry competition for high school students and even Obama attended.

Scroll down and you can see the map with all the locations of the teams, look for a participating team near your location and click on the dot to get the contact information.
Yes, do try to see if there is a TARC team near you…or start one! And you may find a team, or graduates thereof, who will mentor you. Where are you located?

Our Girl Scout troop started this a few years back and now one of the girls will be going to college for Aeronautical Engineering. They qualified for Nationals twice, in Virginia, hundreds of smart folks blasting rockets-SO SO cool!

Once upon a time I got interested in building speakers-I pursued it obsessively, to the point of photocopying an 8" stack of journal articles at a university and then reading and trying to understand everything.

this magazine might be of interest:
www.nar.org/SPR/

Somehow, read all the books you can and try to shoot off actual rockets as much as you can. Good luck!

Related to Sources to learn about Rocket Science?

1. What are the best sources to learn about rocket science?

There are several reliable sources to learn about rocket science, including books, websites, and educational videos. Some recommended sources include NASA's website, the National Space Society, and the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.

2. How can I learn about rocket science for free?

There are many free resources available online to learn about rocket science, such as online courses, educational videos, and articles. Some recommended websites for free learning include Khan Academy, Coursera, and MIT OpenCourseWare.

3. Are there any hands-on resources for learning about rocket science?

Yes, there are hands-on resources available for learning about rocket science, such as model rocket kits, rocket simulation software, and DIY experiments. These resources can help you understand the principles of rocket science through practical application.

4. Can I learn about rocket science without a science background?

Yes, it is possible to learn about rocket science without a science background. Many online resources and educational materials are designed for beginners and can provide a basic understanding of rocket science concepts. However, having a strong foundation in math and physics can be helpful in understanding more complex concepts.

5. How long does it take to learn about rocket science?

The time it takes to learn about rocket science can vary depending on your current knowledge and level of dedication. With consistent studying and practice, it is possible to gain a basic understanding of rocket science in a few months. However, becoming an expert in the field may take several years of education and experience.