Solve Physics: Get Help With Homework Charge Transfer

• Thread starter pulseczar13
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, the conversation is about someone needing help with a physics homework problem involving the transfer of electrons on a tape dispenser. The person admits to not remembering anything from their previous physics course and is seeking assistance. They are also reminded to follow proper guidelines when seeking help with homework.
pulseczar13
i need help with homework!

here's the problem: a piece of tape pulled from the dispenser has 0.26e-6C of charge per centimeter, what length of tape must be pulled to transfer 3.4e13 electrons to the remaining tape?
i took physicsI 2 years ago, and i don't remember anything! help!

Physics news on Phys.org
Please post your homework questions in the Homework & Coursework subforum. And please read the guidelines for posting in that forum. We can't help with homework unless we first see some effort from you.

Secondly, "I don't remember anything" is not a great excuse for not being able to attempt a homework problem. You don't have to remember much if you've got a textbook nearby.

Last edited:
Not to be mean, but it is much easier for a person who is going to help you if you give a better title. Tons of people come here everyday and say "HELP!" Or "Plz help mez with my homeworkr!"

Related to Solve Physics: Get Help With Homework Charge Transfer

1. What is charge transfer in physics?

Charge transfer in physics refers to the movement of electric charge from one location to another. This can occur through various processes such as conduction, induction, or radiation.

2. Why is charge transfer important in physics?

Charge transfer is important in physics because it is the basis for many fundamental phenomena such as electricity, magnetism, and chemical reactions. It also plays a crucial role in understanding and predicting the behavior of matter and energy in various systems.

3. How do I solve problems involving charge transfer in physics?

To solve problems involving charge transfer in physics, it is important to first identify the type of charge transfer involved and determine the relevant equations and principles that apply. Then, you can use mathematical calculations and logical reasoning to solve the problem.

4. What are some common challenges in understanding charge transfer in physics?

Some common challenges in understanding charge transfer in physics include grasping the concepts of electric charge and its properties, understanding the different types of charge transfer and how they relate to each other, and applying the principles and equations correctly in problem-solving.

5. How can I get help with my physics homework on charge transfer?

You can get help with your physics homework on charge transfer by seeking assistance from your teacher or professor, joining a study group or tutoring session, utilizing online resources and tutorials, and practicing regularly to strengthen your understanding of the subject.