Pressure on creation of the Universe

joshcitylife
TL;DR Summary
Pressure on creation
I had a question today as a part of my studies which was 1) If space is ever expanding what is the pressure on the creating space (universe) upon creation and 2) at what rate might you assume the quantum field is also being created and is it being affected by this pressure of creation. This is of course all theoretical and asking for what may lead you to create equations with principal.

Personally I sometime like to think as the universe ever expands and brings in reality its also very similar to a computer game in which a player travels through areas of a map waiting for it to load upon entering.

Space news on Phys.org
joshcitylife said:
I had a question today as a part of my studies
What gave rise to the question? Can you give a reference?

I ask because your question doesn't really make sense and more context might help.

If the universe is constantly expanding what forces would be working against this expansion. How would you evaluate it etc

joshcitylife said:
If the universe is constantly expanding what forces would be working against this expansion. How would you evaluate it etc
That's not a reference and it's not very useful as context. You say "as part of your studies". What studies? You must have got these ideas from somewhere. Where?

Likes Vanadium 50
I thought of this idea on my own after reading “How to survive a black hole” by Jenna Levin. Just going into deeper thought my curiosity about this question I formulated in my mind mustve been explained before however I cant find one.

joshcitylife said:
I thought of this idea on my own after reading “How to survive a black hole” by Jenna Levin.
This is a pop science book. Pop science books are not good sources for learning actual science.

Even given that, it's not at all clear how you got from whatever is in the book to the questions you posted.

Since there is no valid basis for discussion, this thread is closed.

Forgive me, Peter, I know the thread is locked but I just wanted to address this particular questions since it is so common:
joshcitylife said:
Personally I sometime like to think as the universe ever expands and brings in reality its also very similar to a computer game in which a player travels through areas of a map waiting for it to load upon entering.
That's not how expansion works. Expansion means that ALL points in the universe are moving away from each other (ignoring things like gravitationally bound areas). This already includes everything in the universe. There is no 'outside' of the universe that needs to be brought in. There's no 'outside' at all. The universe is, by definition, everything that exists, and is believed to be infinite in size and unbounded (though it could be finite and bounded). The universe is not expanding into anything.