Peruvian video of a small alien

In summary, the conversation discusses a video of a strange object that some believe to be an alien, but others have figured out to be a part of a plant in front of the camera. The conversation also delves into the topic of aliens visiting Earth and the possibility of humans being overpowered by a more advanced civilization.
tony134340
Physics news on Phys.org
lol looks to me like a lemur with its tail sticking up in the air.

Blenton said:
lol looks to me like a lemur with its tail sticking up in the air.

Guess again.

its part of the plant about half a meter in front of the camera and as the camera man moves it "moves",I thought about this then dissmissed but reading the comments on the video this became clear.

I don't know said:
its part of the plant about half a meter in front of the camera and as the camera man moves it "moves",I thought about this then dissmissed but reading the comments on the video this became clear.

Correct, or so far as most of the logical people ascertain, imho. I didn't link to the youtube video because it already mentioned that in the comments. It's just interesting how the power of suggestion can lead some to see what is said to be seen.

By the way, I don't believe believe in aliens from another world are likely visiting Earth but considering if the civilization is thousands of years ahead of our own, if you look back thousands of years in our timescale, suggesting a hunk of metal that can think (PC) or even one that can take a piece of time and capture it (camera) would be laughable. What would seem impossible to us, maybe they've figured out. What do you say when someone uses that argument to suggest we're being visited?

Also, could we ever get high on the universal scale? When humans see something that could likely overpower them or outnumber them, we use conservative ideals or poison, traps, and hunting in the case for animals. Humans are cruel when you think about it. Is there a galactic or universal ruler that would squash us down if our numbers or intellect got too big? Would they be as cruel as us humans so they can maintain galactic dominance? I guess it's useless to dwell on such questions but interesting, nonetheless.

Last edited:

Related to Peruvian video of a small alien

1. What is the Peruvian video of a small alien?

The Peruvian video of a small alien is a video that went viral in 2019, showing a supposed alien creature walking on a dark street in Peru.

2. Is the video authentic?

There is no concrete evidence to prove the authenticity of the video. Many experts believe that it is a hoax and the creature in the video is a puppet or a child in a costume.

3. What is the origin of the video?

The video was first shared by a Peruvian man named Mario Enrique Zuñiga Ríos on his Facebook page. He claimed to have captured the footage on his security camera.

4. Has the video been analyzed by experts?

Yes, the video has been analyzed by experts in the field of special effects and computer-generated imagery. They have pointed out several inconsistencies and flaws in the video, further supporting the idea that it is a hoax.

5. Why did the video gain so much attention?

The video gained attention due to its intriguing and mysterious nature. The idea of a small alien creature walking on a dark street captured the imagination of many people and sparked debates and discussions about extraterrestrial life.