How Can I Compare Parton Distribution Functions Without Data from Other Groups?

Elham1990
TL;DR Summary
Parton distribution functions
Hello
I plotted the Parton distribution functions in Mathematica. Now I want to compare the graphs drawn with the graphs of other groups(xu and xd). How should I do this?

Physics news on Phys.org
Are you just asking how to plot several graphs in the same plot in mathematica? In that case I guess have a look here https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/Plot.html, the second syntax is what you want. Maybe I am not understanding what the question is?

Likes ohwilleke
I'm asking about comparing my results with other groups. I don't have other groups data such as H1, Cteq. I Plotted my results in Mathematica and I have other groups article. now, how can I compare these without their Mathematica codes?

If I type "graph of parton distribution functions" into Google, I get two million hits. OK, so they are not all useful, I am sure, but there are many dozens (probably hundreds) of such plots, and so I conclude that isn't what you want.

You need to be more descriptive in what you want - and this is the third time you've been asked.

Elham1990 said:
I don't have other groups data
Different groups publish their results in different formats, have you checked out their respective websites?

There is a universal interface called lhapdf https://lhapdf.hepforge.org/ where you will probably find any today relevant (proton) pdf set. I don't think they have a native Mathematica interface but the python one is pretty usable if I remember correctly.

Likes ohwilleke