Measurements of multipartite entanglement

In summary, the speaker is seeking a measure of multipartite entanglement for pure quantum states represented in the Dicke state basis and is looking for recommendations on notes or texts for this topic. They are also interested in starting with a basic measure of entanglement as they are new to this area. They are wondering if an answer has been found since last year.
Danny Boy
Hi I am interested in finding a good measure of multipartite entanglement for pure quantum states represented in the Dicke state basis. Any recommendations of notes or texts in this regard would be appreciated. I am looking to start with the most basic measure of entanglement for states represented in the Dicke state basis as I am quite new to this area.

Thanks for your time.

Physics news on Phys.org
Danny Boy said:
Hi I am interested in finding a good measure of multipartite entanglement for pure quantum states represented in the Dicke state basis.
usa today protonmail
Any recommendations of notes or texts in this regard would be appreciated. I am looking to start with the most basic measure of entanglement for states represented in the Dicke state basis as I am quite new to this area.

Thanks for your time.
Did you find an answer since last year? Because a need the dolution too

Related to Measurements of multipartite entanglement

1. What is multipartite entanglement?

Multipartite entanglement is a phenomenon in quantum mechanics where multiple particles are connected in such a way that the state of one particle cannot be described without considering the state of the others.

2. How is multipartite entanglement measured?

Multipartite entanglement can be measured using various methods such as entanglement entropy, quantum discord, and mutual information. These measures provide information about the amount of entanglement present in a system.

3. What are the applications of measuring multipartite entanglement?

Measuring multipartite entanglement is crucial for understanding the behavior of quantum systems and can have applications in quantum computing, quantum cryptography, and quantum communication.

4. Can multipartite entanglement be created and controlled?

Yes, multipartite entanglement can be created and controlled through various methods such as quantum state engineering, entanglement swapping, and quantum gate operations. However, creating and controlling multipartite entanglement is a challenging task.

5. What are the challenges in measuring multipartite entanglement?

Measuring multipartite entanglement is challenging due to the complexity of quantum systems and the difficulty in characterizing and manipulating entangled states. Additionally, different measures of entanglement may give different results, making it difficult to compare and interpret experimental data.