Looking for an electric circuit diagram of pcb assembly treadmill drive

In summary, the user manual does not provide instructions for checking the grade of the treadmill. If the treadmill is not operating properly, the user should unplug the machine and check the mechanical link for an angle of tilt to the computer.
Diglet
Hi ! I am looking for a electric diagram of pcb assembly treadmill drive SERIAL:0004-03052. The name of the treadmill Quinton Clubtrack 510 plus . I have already found Service and User Manual for it but , there nothing specific in it.
http://www.manualslib.com/products/Quinton-Clubtrack-510-Plus-3260889.html.
I need this diagram , because I want to fix an error E211 , which is really annoying . The service manual says that it can be a problem with motor or with VSD and it must be replaced, but the motor works fine , so I am thinking there is something wrong with VSD. But it is too expensive for me to buy the new one so I am trying to find where is the main problem with it and fix it .

Engineering news on Phys.org
Diglet said:
... but the motor works fine ...
Just curious. Did you test the motor while under load? And how did you test it?

dlgoff said:
Just curious. Did you test the motor while under load? And how did you test it?
Yeah , the motor is good , because i normally use the treadmill for my own use. But i can't for example set up a running program and i have to do it all manually.

I use to maintain a variety treadmills at a friends fitness center and none of the manufacturers had schematics available. So you probably won't find one to troubleshoot your treadmill. What I did was to look at the board, find the motor driving circuit and start probing voltages in this area; as most times error codes were because of problems were from the high-current/power components (even though it may look like a logic problem because you can't set up a program). If you are successful in finding a failed component, the next problem is finding a replacement.

But unless you have experience in these rather high current DC drives, I'd stay away from it. Can be very dangerous.

Does the manual give an address to where you could send circuit boards for repair? Or a number to call where you can find out where to send/take a board for repair? I've done that before. Would be much safer for you.

Likes berkeman
I wanted to try to find a failed component and replace it if i find a replacement for it , because it's a cheaper way to do it . Of course if i do it correctly . I think I can send circuit boards for repair , but right now I'm trying to do something by myself . I'll consider all posibilities. Anyway thank you for the help :)

this errror ?

upload_2016-8-3_21-30-19.png

What happens when you try the instructions at bottom of page 27,
http://www.manualslib.com/manual/688872/Quinton-Clubtrack-510.html?page=27#manual
"Open Loop Grade Check" ?
Will it raise and lower the treadway?

If so, look underneath for a mechanical link to something that reports actual angle of tilt to the computer.
But -
Unplug the machine first so your fingers are not around those remorseless moving parts.

Likes dlgoff

Related to Looking for an electric circuit diagram of pcb assembly treadmill drive

1. What is an electric circuit diagram?

An electric circuit diagram is a graphical representation of an electrical circuit. It shows the components and their connections in a simplified and organized manner, allowing for easier understanding and troubleshooting of the circuit.

2. What is a PCB assembly?

PCB stands for Printed Circuit Board, which is a board made of non-conductive material (usually fiberglass) with conductive pathways etched onto it. A PCB assembly refers to the process of attaching electronic components onto the PCB to create a functional circuit board.

3. Why do I need a circuit diagram for my treadmill drive?

A circuit diagram is important for any electronic device, including a treadmill drive, because it serves as a visual guide for understanding how the components are connected and how the circuit functions. This can be useful for troubleshooting and making any necessary repairs.

4. Where can I find an electric circuit diagram for a PCB assembly treadmill drive?

You can find electric circuit diagrams for PCB assembly treadmill drives in the user manual or online. You can also try contacting the manufacturer for a copy of the diagram.

5. Can I modify the electric circuit diagram for my treadmill drive?

Yes, you can modify the electric circuit diagram for your treadmill drive as long as you have a good understanding of electronics and the changes you are making will not cause any issues or damage to the circuit. It is always recommended to consult with a professional if you are unsure about making modifications to the circuit diagram.