I have a High school physics exam study guide? cant solve

In summary, to effectively study for your high school physics exam, create a study schedule, practice solving problems, and seek help from a study group or teacher. If you are having trouble with a problem, review related concepts and seek help if needed. When studying, focus on understanding key concepts and applying them to real-world examples. Clarify with your teacher if you can use a study guide during the exam. To stay calm and focused during the exam, get enough rest, arrive early, and take deep breaths if needed. Stay positive and do your best!
baustin

Homework Statement

A car moving with an initial velocity of 25 m/sec north has a constant acceleration of 3 m/sec2 south. After 6 seconds its velocity will be?

7 m/sec north

7 m/sec south

43 m/sec north

20 m/sec north

20 m/sec south

Homework Equations

Im not sure, but X-Xo=0.5( V + Vo) (t)

The Attempt at a Solution

X=
V= 25/3 (6)
Not even sure where to go from here...

Physics news on Phys.org
What are some of the other SUVAT equations, and which one of these involves only velocity and acceleration?

Related to I have a High school physics exam study guide? cant solve

1. How can I effectively study for my high school physics exam?

To effectively study for your high school physics exam, try creating a study schedule that breaks down the material into manageable chunks. Practice solving problems from your study guide and make sure to review any difficult concepts. Also, consider working with a study group or seeking help from a teacher or tutor.

2. What if I can't solve a problem on my study guide?

If you are having trouble solving a problem on your study guide, don't panic. Take a step back and review the related concepts and equations. Try breaking down the problem into smaller parts and see if you can solve it step by step. If you are still struggling, seek help from a teacher or tutor.

3. How should I approach studying for a physics exam?

When studying for a physics exam, it's important to understand the key concepts and equations rather than just memorizing them. Try to apply the concepts to real-world examples and practice solving problems. Make sure to also review any notes or class materials provided by your teacher.

4. Can I use my study guide during the exam?

This depends on your teacher's instructions. Some teachers may allow you to use your study guide as a reference during the exam, while others may not. It's best to clarify this with your teacher beforehand to avoid any confusion on exam day.

5. How can I stay calm and focused during the exam?

To stay calm and focused during the exam, make sure to get a good night's sleep and eat a healthy breakfast. Arrive to the exam early so you have time to review your notes and relax. When taking the exam, read each question carefully and take deep breaths if you start to feel overwhelmed. Remember to stay positive and do your best!