How did a physician with no physics background become an inventor in biophysics?

• Thread starter ccesar
  • Start date
In summary, a physician with no physics background became an inventor in biophysics by combining his medical knowledge with his curiosity and interest in technology. He used his expertise in medicine to identify problems and develop solutions, leading to the creation of groundbreaking inventions in the field of biophysics. Through his determination and innovative thinking, he was able to bridge the gap between two seemingly unrelated fields and make significant contributions to the advancement of biophysics.
ccesar
How did you find PF?
entering physics question in goodle
hi my name is Cesar Del Aguila, i am a physician and an inventor and i am working in an esophageal introducer.
no physics background other than college studies.
started getting interested in biophysics 4 years ago and self trained my self in CAD drawing and calculations. i enjoy creating designs.
i have been working in this project for about 4 yrs and every day i learn something new and physics an engineering are more captivating than initially thought

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, doctor. It's good to have you here. :smile:

I'm an EE (full time), and an EMT/medic (part time), and have designed biomedical instruments in my consulting days. Probably the best forum to post your questions in would be the Biology / Medical forum, unless there is a lot of EE or ME content to the question.

Enjoy the PF! :smile: