Help to write a psudoecode (formal) of this procedure.

In summary, the conversation discusses a problem of an algorithm and the speaker is seeking help from forum members to write a formal pseudo code. The steps involved include dividing matrices of graphs and checking combinations. The speaker also mentions a presentation and suggests writing the pseudo code in an outline format and refining it with minor steps. They also provide a link to a Khan Academy talk on pseudo code for reference.
secondprime
This is the core idea-
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/complexity-analysis-problem-of-an-algorithm.812931/

I would like to write a formal psudoecode (latex), but as new writer I am having hard time to write, whatever I wrote is not easy to understand, so i would appreciate forum members help. Steps are-
1. Divide the matrix of graph G according to above link's descrption.
2. Divide the matrix of graph H, for all possible combinations according to above link's descrption.
3. Check all combinations of H with the defined(found in step 1) G's matrix.
** consider the E matrix as matrix which has distinguishable tuple/row.

A presentation is-
https://www.academia.edu/11354697/Graph_regular_Isomorphism_in_n_O_log2_n_

Technology news on Phys.org
Write your pseudo code like an outline and successively refine it with minor steps. Major steps might be multiply matrix A and B, minor steps might looping through cell by cell multiplication.

Code:
1) do this major step
    - do minor step 1
    - do minor step 2
        -- do this really minor step 1
2) do this major step

Here's a Khan Academy talk on pseudo code:

https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming/programming/good-practices/p/pseudo-code #

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Help to write a psudoecode (formal) of this procedure.

1. What is pseudocode?

Pseudocode is a simplified form of programming language that allows programmers to plan out the steps of a procedure or algorithm before writing actual code. It uses a combination of plain English and programming syntax to outline the logic and structure of a program.

2. Why is pseudocode important?

Pseudocode is important because it helps programmers think through the details of a program and identify potential flaws or errors before writing actual code. It also serves as a useful communication tool between team members working on a project, as it is easier to understand than complex lines of code.

3. How do I write pseudocode?

To write pseudocode, start by breaking down the procedure or algorithm into smaller, more manageable steps. Then, use keywords such as "if," "while," and "for" to represent conditional statements and loops. Use proper indentation and comments to make the pseudocode more organized and readable.

4. Can I use pseudocode for any programming language?

Yes, pseudocode can be used for any programming language. It is not tied to a specific syntax or programming language, making it a flexible and universal tool for planning out procedures and algorithms.

5. Is pseudocode the same as actual code?

No, pseudocode is not the same as actual code. It is a simplified version used for planning and communication purposes. However, pseudocode can be easily translated into actual code once the logic and structure of the program have been finalized.