Funny Smiley Face Idea - Just an Idea

• Thread starter BicycleTree
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny
In summary: Some people just insist" on what? "On being tortured." "On being tortured." So, the guy in that room got his torture because he "wasn't content" with the lackluster torture options available to him in the other rooms? That's what it seems like.
BicycleTree
Just an idea that occurred to me this morning.

Attachments

• smiley.JPG
    smiley.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 707
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
It's a brilliant Idea. Maybe if we could see it I wouldn't be lying when I said that. Then again, maybe I still will be.

Evo hasn't authorized it yet.

Last edited:
So, was your application rejected? There's nothing there pending approval. :confused:

Errr...nevermind...it just showed up, pending approval.

I changed the image, it should be there again now.

Edit: saw your edit.

Edit: I didn't edit.

Smurf said:

Edit: I didn't edit.

:smile: How many posts do you think this thread will have before we even know what the topic is? :smile:

twenty, at least twenty.\]

edit: edit

Yes! The attachment is approved!

Well, what do you think?

It leaves me cold and hungry and I want to do a Peter Paul and Maryesque version of "Where have all the Smilies Gone."

Definitely not what I was expecting, though I'm not sure what I was expecting either. :rolleyes:

It just made me hungry for one of those giant cookies at the mall.

I love these smiley cookies from the Popcorn Factory:

http://a764.g.akamai.net/f/764/1052/1h/www.1800flowers.com/800f_assets/images/flowers/images/shop/catalog/6091.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard said:
OMG, they look so evil. Just look at them.
Small beady eyes and a huge ear to ear grin. The one in the middle front is looking particularly sinister...

I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Galileo said:
Small beady eyes and a huge ear to ear grin. The one in the middle front is looking particularly sinister...

I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.

:smile: And I was just thinking they all looked way too happy! I'm thinking those would be great to have when you're in a really bad mood...not because the smiling faces would cheer you up, but because biting into them would seem so much more satisfying. :approve: :devil:

Galileo said:

I know, don't you just want to bite their brains out in disgust? :D

Moonbear said:
:smile: And I was just thinking they all looked way too happy! I'm thinking those would be great to have when you're in a really bad mood...not because the smiling faces would cheer you up, but because biting into them would seem so much more satisfying. :approve: :devil:
Sounds like we're planning a trip to hell just to eat the cookies.
:smile:

Artman said:
Sounds like we're planning a trip to hell just to eat the cookies.
:smile:
At least you'll know that they aren't underbaked.

A man died and went to hell. Once he got there, the devil met him and told him he was a pretty good bad guy so he could pick the room where he would spend eternity. So they went from room to room and they saw awful torture devices being used and people being whipped and burned and all kinds of awful stuff.

Finally they came to a room where all the people were standing waist high in s**t and they were eating smilie face cookies and drinking coffee. The odor of the room was bad, but the man said, "This doesn't look too bad, I'll take this one."

So he went in got his cookies, drank some coffee and then a demon came in and said, "Coffee break is over, everyone back on your heads."

Math Is Hard said:

http://a764.g.akamai.net/f/764/1052/1h/www.1800flowers.com/800f_assets/images/flowers/images/shop/catalog/6091.jpg
[/URL]
People should be warned about this sort of thing. These smileys enjoy pain and suffering, they still smile when you bite into their skull and that creamy, tasty blood oozes into your mouth.

And all that smiling can cause permanent damage to their facial area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy ends up in hell. A devil shows him down the hall to his room. As he passes all the other rooms he notices that there's nothing particularly dreadful about any of them. They all just look like mediocre hotel rooms. No one seems to be suffering anything worse than mild boredom.

Suddenly, in one room he sees a guy being tortued horribly by two devils.

"Damn!" says the new arrival, "What on Earth did he do?"

"Oh, don't mind him," the devil says, "some people just insist."

Related to Funny Smiley Face Idea - Just an Idea

1. What is a "Funny Smiley Face Idea"?

A "Funny Smiley Face Idea" is a creative concept for a funny and light-hearted smiley face design. It may involve unique features or elements that make it different from traditional smiley faces.

2. Who came up with the "Funny Smiley Face Idea"?

The "Funny Smiley Face Idea" could have been created by anyone - it could have been a designer, artist, or even a regular person who had a creative idea for a new smiley face design.

3. How is the "Funny Smiley Face Idea" different from other smiley faces?

The "Funny Smiley Face Idea" may have distinctive features or elements that set it apart from other smiley faces. It could be a unique expression, color scheme, or design that makes it stand out.

4. Can the "Funny Smiley Face Idea" be used for commercial purposes?

Yes, the "Funny Smiley Face Idea" can be used for commercial purposes, as long as it does not infringe on any existing copyrights or trademarks. It is always best to seek permission from the creator before using it for commercial use.

5. Can the "Funny Smiley Face Idea" be modified or customized?

Yes, the "Funny Smiley Face Idea" can be modified or customized to fit a specific purpose or use. However, it is important to respect the original creator's idea and give credit where it is due.