Finding BJT Systems for University Physics Assignment

In summary, the speaker is a first year university student who needs help finding a system that uses a BJT (bipolar junction transistor) in its circuit. They are unsure of how to search for information and ask for assistance from others. They are advised to try searching on Google or checking an electrical engineering textbook. The speaker also suggests using Wikipedia as a resource.
rainie
hai..i am just a univercity student..i am 1st year only...
have something to ask..hope you all can help..
i have to find any system that use BJT(bipolar junction transistor) in its circuit.draw the circuit diagram and explain details how the BJT operates in the circuit...
may i ask how to get the infomation?
becouse i really don't know how to search it..like still got any example which contain BJT system?besides amplifier..

thanks a lot to you all..

Physics news on Phys.org
You can try searching google or looking through som electrical engineering textbooks which I'm sur will have some examples of systems with such a transistor in them.

thanks a lot..
electrical engineering textbook?

rainie said:
thanks a lot..
electrical engineering textbook?
Yes. You are a 1st year engineering student at a university, right? You have a technical/engineering library, correct? Walk up to the front desk and ask them where the EE textbooks are, and they will show you.

And/or, you can use wikipedia.org, which is a good resource for all kinds of technical questions. Just go to their main page and type transistor in the search box. That will take you to this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transistor

Related to Finding BJT Systems for University Physics Assignment

1. How do I find BJT systems for my university physics assignment?

To find BJT (Bipolar Junction Transistor) systems for your university physics assignment, you can start by researching on reputable academic websites or physics forums. You can also consult your professor or classmates for recommendations on reliable sources.

2. What are some common BJT systems used in university physics assignments?

Some common BJT systems used in university physics assignments include the common-emitter amplifier, common-collector amplifier, and common-base amplifier. These systems are often used to study the behavior and characteristics of BJT devices.

3. Are there any online simulations or tools available for BJT systems?

Yes, there are various online simulations and tools available for BJT systems. These tools allow you to simulate and analyze the behavior of BJT systems and can be a helpful resource for your university physics assignment.

4. How can I ensure the accuracy of my BJT system calculations for my assignment?

To ensure the accuracy of your BJT system calculations, it is important to double-check your calculations and use reliable data and equations. Additionally, you can consult with your professor or a physics tutor for guidance and clarification.

5. What are some tips for effectively incorporating BJT systems into my university physics assignment?

Some tips for effectively incorporating BJT systems into your university physics assignment include understanding the fundamental principles and equations behind BJT systems, conducting thorough research, and clearly presenting your findings and analysis. It is also important to carefully follow any guidelines or instructions provided by your professor.