Dynamics Homework Help - Verify Answer of 4.5 rad/s

In summary, to verify the answer of 4.5 rad/s for your dynamics homework, make sure to have a clear understanding of the question and the given information, use relevant equations and principles, double-check calculations and units, and compare your answer to the given solution. It is also possible to use a calculator and a different unit, but accuracy and correct conversions are important. If your answer is different, try rechecking or seeking help.
glitchy
Hey,

I got a final coming up and I need to check this question since it's been killing me. I got an answer of 4.5 rad/s

Any one mind verifying for me.

any help is appreciated

thank you

Attachments

• spring.jpg
    spring.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 519
Engineering news on Phys.org
Instead of waiting for someone to do the calculations, you may rather want to present your work.

Hi there,

I'm happy to help verify your answer for you. Can you provide me with the full question and your solution? This will allow me to check if your answer is correct. Also, make sure to double check your units - radians per second is a unit of angular velocity, so make sure the question is asking for that instead of linear velocity.

Best of luck on your final!

Related to Dynamics Homework Help - Verify Answer of 4.5 rad/s

1. How do I verify the answer of 4.5 rad/s for my dynamics homework?

To verify the answer of 4.5 rad/s for your dynamics homework, you can follow these steps:1. Make sure to have a clear understanding of the question and the given information.2. Use the relevant equations and principles of dynamics to solve the problem.3. Double-check your calculations and make sure all units are consistent.4. Compare your answer to the given answer of 4.5 rad/s.5. If your answer matches, then you have verified it correctly. If not, try rechecking your steps or seeking help from a tutor or classmate.

2. Can I use a calculator to verify the answer of 4.5 rad/s for my dynamics homework?

Yes, you can use a calculator to verify the answer of 4.5 rad/s for your dynamics homework. However, make sure to use a scientific calculator and enter the correct units to get an accurate result.

3. Is 4.5 rad/s the only correct answer for my dynamics homework?

No, 4.5 rad/s may not be the only correct answer for your dynamics homework. It depends on the given information and the method used to solve the problem. Make sure to follow the steps carefully and check your answer with the given solution to verify its correctness.

4. What should I do if my answer is different from 4.5 rad/s for my dynamics homework?

If your answer is different from 4.5 rad/s for your dynamics homework, first recheck your calculations and make sure you have used the correct units. If you are still getting a different answer, try solving the problem using a different method or seek help from a tutor or classmate.

5. Can I use a different unit instead of rad/s to verify the answer for my dynamics homework?

Yes, you can use a different unit instead of rad/s to verify the answer for your dynamics homework. However, make sure to convert the given answer of 4.5 rad/s to the desired unit using the correct conversion factor.