Datasheet for VCO by Mini-Circuits: ROS-1.8G?

• Thread starter Ravaner
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a user inquiring about the output power of a specific VCO, ROS-1.8G, designed by Mini-Circuits for a specific customer. The user is unable to obtain the datasheet from the manufacturer or retailers and is seeking measurements from other users. The suggestion is made to contact Mini-Circuits' Customer Service for assistance.
Ravaner
Hello. I use a VCO buit by Mini-Circuits. ROS-1.8G. As this IC has been design for a specific customer, it's impossible to get datasheet from manufacturer or retailers. I only need to know its output power. If a user of this component has made measurements, I'm really interested. Thanks by advance.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Ravaner said:
Hello. I use a VCO buit by Mini-Circuits. ROS-1.8G. As this IC has been design for a specific customer, it's impossible to get datasheet from manufacturer or retailers. I only need to know its output power. If a user of this component has made measurements, I'm really interested. Thanks by advance.
Min-Circuits usually has pretty responsive Customer Service folks. Try giving them a call to see if they can send you what you want. :smile:

Related to Datasheet for VCO by Mini-Circuits: ROS-1.8G?

1. What is a VCO?

A VCO, or voltage-controlled oscillator, is an electronic oscillator circuit that produces a periodic signal whose frequency can be controlled by an applied voltage.

2. What is the frequency range of the ROS-1.8G VCO?

The frequency range of the ROS-1.8G VCO is 1.8 GHz to 2.2 GHz.

3. What is the output power of the ROS-1.8G VCO?

The output power of the ROS-1.8G VCO is typically +4 dBm.

4. What is the supply voltage requirement for the ROS-1.8G VCO?

The supply voltage requirement for the ROS-1.8G VCO is +5VDC.

5. What is the typical phase noise of the ROS-1.8G VCO?

The typical phase noise of the ROS-1.8G VCO is -110 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset from the carrier frequency.