Create Animated Poster: Art Homework Help

In summary, the conversation is about a request for someone to make a poster that looks animated but is still. The poster should include the words "Animation" or "Movement" and have a cartoony background. It should also be A4 size or slightly smaller. An example is provided by the person who made the request, but they acknowledge that it is not good and hope someone can do better. However, it is mentioned that the guidelines do not allow for others to do someone's homework.
Jimbodude
Can someone try and make me a poster please that looks like it is animated although it is still. (Just sort of like a fancy font)
Example of somehting i tried, really crap and I am sure someone could do better and i hope they will.
All it has to have is the word "Animation" or "Movement", and preferabbly a sort of cartoony background if you get what i mean. Also it has to be A4 size, or just slightly smaller. Thanks in advance
This is a very bad example with no Background because photoshop hates me:
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6581/animationposterxz6.th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
Please read the guidelines - we can't do your homework for you.

Jimbodude said:
Can someone try and make me a poster please that looks like it is animated although it is still.

http://www.jefallbright.net/images/20040406e.gif :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Create Animated Poster: Art Homework Help

What is an animated poster?

An animated poster is a type of digital poster that incorporates motion and animation to convey a message or promote a product, event, or idea. It combines elements of traditional posters with elements of animation and can be created using various digital tools and techniques.

What are the benefits of creating an animated poster?

Creating an animated poster allows for more creative expression and can be more attention-grabbing compared to traditional posters. It also provides more opportunities for visual storytelling and can effectively convey complex ideas or messages in a dynamic and engaging way.

What software or tools are needed to create an animated poster?

There are various software and tools available for creating animated posters, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, and Canva. Each tool has its own unique features and capabilities, so it is important to choose one that best fits the needs and skill level of the creator.

What are some tips for creating an effective animated poster?

Some tips for creating an effective animated poster include keeping the message clear and concise, using high-quality visuals and graphics, incorporating motion and animation strategically, and considering the target audience when choosing colors, fonts, and design elements.

How can I learn to create animated posters?

There are various resources available for learning how to create animated posters, including online tutorials, courses, and workshops. It is also helpful to practice and experiment with different tools and techniques to develop your skills and find your own unique style.