CNC Turning Process: Learn the Basics & Machine Diagrams

In summary, the individual is seeking assistance with understanding the CNC turning process and finding a manual book about it. They are also asking for information about CNC machines and a link to a relevant forum. They are particularly interested in finding a diagram of the machine part and a free simulation software. However, they have not provided enough specific information for someone to assist them effectively.
dv7_sun
could anyone help me with cnc turning process, diagram of machine. it be better if you can give me manual book about it. i need to learn about cnc from introduction and part of that machine. I'm new in this course.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum.

Are you wanting to understand the computer language that the CNC machines use, such as G and M code or just CNC machines in general?

There are a wide variety of CNC machines ranging from sophisticated 5 axis - drilling and vertical/horizontal milling machines to lathes and cutters.

Here is a link to the CNC forum.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65035

Hope that helps.

Thanks
Matt

can help me to fine the diagram of machine part and the free simulation software

..diagram of machine.

What type of CNC machine? A diagram of what? The cooling flow system, the working head, etc...

Please provide information that will actually allow someone to help you.

..free simulation software

What are you asking for? You don't use a CNC machine to perform simulations.

Again, provide information that will actually allow someone to help you.

Thanks
Matt

Related to CNC Turning Process: Learn the Basics & Machine Diagrams

1. What is CNC turning and how does it work?

CNC turning is a machining process where a cutting tool is used to remove material from a rotating workpiece to create a desired shape. It involves a computer-controlled lathe that moves the tool along the workpiece to cut away excess material.

2. What are the advantages of using CNC turning?

CNC turning offers precision, efficiency, and repeatability in the manufacturing process. It also allows for complex and intricate designs to be created with ease. Additionally, it reduces the potential for human error and increases production speed.

3. What types of materials can be used in CNC turning?

CNC turning can be used on a variety of materials, including metals like steel, aluminum, and titanium, as well as plastics and wood. The specific material used will depend on the requirements of the final product.

4. What is the difference between CNC turning and CNC milling?

CNC turning involves a rotating workpiece and a stationary cutting tool, while CNC milling uses a stationary workpiece and a rotating cutting tool. Additionally, CNC turning is typically used for cylindrical or round parts, while CNC milling can create a wider range of shapes.

5. What are the main components of a CNC turning machine?

The main components of a CNC turning machine include the spindle, which rotates the workpiece, the tool turret, which holds the cutting tools, the bed, which supports the workpiece, and the control panel, which allows for programming and control of the machine.