Caustics/Cusps Software Search

In summary, Caustics/Cusps Software Search is a free search engine designed for scientists and researchers to find software related to their field of study. It uses algorithms and indexing techniques to gather information from various sources and allows users to search for specific keywords or browse through categories. Users can also contribute to the platform and provide feedback to improve its accuracy.
dmacbeath
Hello folks, I'm looking for a free programme to play with caustics/cusps.
Does anyone know where I can find one? If not does anyone have any suggestions as to how to write a script
for one in gfortran?
Preferably all I'm after is a way to make quick plots of cusps in 2D.

Cheers and thanks a bunch.

Physics news on Phys.org

Related to Caustics/Cusps Software Search

1. What is Caustics/Cusps Software Search?

Caustics/Cusps Software Search is a search engine specifically designed for scientists and researchers to find software and tools related to their field of study. It provides a comprehensive database of software options, making it easier to find and compare different programs.

2. How does Caustics/Cusps Software Search work?

Caustics/Cusps Software Search uses algorithms and indexing techniques to scan and organize information from various sources, including scientific journals, online repositories, and software developer websites. Users can then search for specific keywords or browse through categories to find relevant software.

3. Is Caustics/Cusps Software Search free to use?

Yes, Caustics/Cusps Software Search is completely free to use for all users. There are no subscription fees or hidden costs. However, some software options may require a purchase or subscription to use.

4. Can I contribute to Caustics/Cusps Software Search?

Yes, Caustics/Cusps Software Search is an open platform and encourages contributions from users. You can submit new software options, suggest updates or corrections to existing listings, and provide feedback to improve the search engine's functionality.

5. How accurate and reliable is the information on Caustics/Cusps Software Search?

Caustics/Cusps Software Search strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but the reliability of the information depends on the sources it gathers from. Users can also provide feedback and report any inaccuracies they come across to help improve the database's accuracy.