Can I Share My Self-Discovered Mathematical Formulas with Top Universities?

• Thread starter rahulsreenidhi
  • Start date
In summary, it is generally acceptable to share self-discovered mathematical formulas with top universities, as long as proper credit is given and there are no restrictions on sharing. However, it is important to check the university's policies on intellectual property and ownership before sharing any formulas. Additionally, it is recommended to consult with a legal professional to ensure all necessary steps are taken to protect your work.
rahulsreenidhi
i'm a self-taught indian mathematician, I've been making formulas since i was in 7th class, I've worked on real analysis topics like nested radicals, continued fractions, reimann zeta function ,nested integrals, etc . I've basic school level math education and now I'm being forced to study engineering ,i want to become mathematician and i don't want my formulas to die with me , I've tried contacting wolfram's office and they told me to implement my work in mathematica, and i was not interested in it, i wanted to write research papers . I've tried contacting other people but no one really sees their emails , I need help and i want to talk with any professor or researcher and i want to show my formulas to harvard, stanford , cambridge and mit math professors. I've derived formula for sums of kth powers of natural numbers when i was in 8th class and derived formula for n-Volume for simplex,orhtoplex and hypercube when i was in 10th , not knowing they already existed , i can show math professors or universities my new undiscovered formulas . ANy help OR advice would be appreciated , Thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
rahulsreenidhi said:
i'm a self-taught indian mathematician, I've been making formulas since i was in 7th class, I've worked on real analysis topics like nested radicals, continued fractions, reimann zeta function ,nested integrals, etc . I've basic school level math education and now I'm being forced to study engineering ,i want to become mathematician and i don't want my formulas to die with me , I've tried contacting wolfram's office and they told me to implement my work in mathematica, and i was not interested in it, i wanted to write research papers . I've tried contacting other people but no one really sees their emails , I need help and i want to talk with any professor or researcher and i want to show my formulas to harvard, stanford , cambridge and mit math professors. I've derived formula for sums of kth powers of natural numbers when i was in 8th class and derived formula for n-Volume for simplex,orhtoplex and hypercube when i was in 10th , not knowing they already existed , i can show math professors or universities my new undiscovered formulas . ANy help OR advice would be appreciated , Thank you
and my name is rahul kumar

Welcome to PF Rahul.

PF is not the right place to discuss your equations. We discuss only science previously published in peer reviewed journals. Our rules also prohibit posting personal theories. See
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/#post-66018

But feel free to look at our forums, especially the Mathematical forums. You may find things similar to your ideas. You can also use the search function to look for similar questions from past threads.