A teacher who could assign me reading/problems to do?

• Thread starter logan3
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Teacher
In summary, if you are looking for personalized reading and problem assignments, you can try reaching out to local schools or tutoring centers, searching for virtual tutoring services or online learning platforms, or posting in online forums or groups specifically geared towards education or learning. Remember to communicate your needs clearly and be respectful of the teacher's time. Good luck!
logan3
Are there any threads to find teachers who can give me reading and problem assignments to complete, and who I can send my completed work to?

I want to make it clear that I'm not asking for lectures, but just for reading and problem assignments. I understand that everyone's time is valuable and important so I appreciate even this much.

Thank-you

Last edited:
Science news on Phys.org
I'm sure there are plenty of websites with problems you can do. Then come back here and show us what you've done and we can help you.

for your post. It sounds like you are looking for a personalized learning experience where you can receive reading and problem assignments from a teacher and submit your completed work to them. There are a few options for finding such a teacher.

First, you can try reaching out to local schools or tutoring centers to see if they offer personalized instruction. Many teachers and tutors are willing to create custom assignments for students and provide feedback on their work.

Another option is to search online for virtual tutoring services or online learning platforms. These platforms often have a range of teachers who specialize in different subjects and can provide personalized assignments and feedback.

You can also try posting in online forums or groups specifically geared towards education or learning. Many teachers and educators participate in these forums and may be willing to provide personalized assignments and feedback.

Just remember to be respectful of the teacher's time and to clearly communicate your needs and expectations. Good luck in your search for a personalized learning experience!

Related to A teacher who could assign me reading/problems to do?

1. What is the purpose of assigning reading and problems to students?

The purpose of assigning reading and problems is to reinforce the concepts and information learned in class, as well as to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills. It also helps students to further understand and apply the material on their own.

2. How often should a teacher assign reading and problems?

The frequency of assigning reading and problems may vary depending on the subject and the curriculum. However, it is generally recommended to have consistent assignments throughout the week to keep students engaged and on track with the material.

3. Can assigning too much reading and problems be overwhelming for students?

Yes, assigning too much reading and problems can be overwhelming for students. It is important for teachers to strike a balance and not overload students with excessive assignments. It is also helpful to provide guidance and support for students as they work through the assignments.

4. How can a teacher make assigned reading and problems more interesting for students?

There are various ways a teacher can make assigned reading and problems more interesting for students. This can include incorporating real-life examples, using multimedia resources, and providing choices for students to select their own reading materials or problem-solving methods.

5. What can students do if they are struggling with the assigned reading and problems?

If students are struggling with the assigned reading and problems, they can reach out to the teacher for clarification or further explanation. They can also form study groups with classmates to work through the material together and seek help from tutors or resources provided by the school.