A Heartfelt Sequel to the Original: A Review of B+

• Thread starter The_Professional
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Review
In summary, the conversation revolves around the movie Spiderman 2, with one person recommending it and another asking if it's better than the first. The conversation also touches on the release dates of movies in different countries and a joke in the movie that some did not understand. There is also a brief discussion about Americans and Canadians.
The_Professional
I saw it today and this is one of the few sequels that's better than the original. There is much more depth to the story and a lot of emotional moments. It showed a much more human side of the hero.

I recommend this movie. I'll give it a B+ :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Is it really better than the first one? Well than great, i might actually enjoy watching it tomorrow.

It hasn't come out in England yet so I havn't seen it. :frown:

It's just not fair! Things always come out first in America (I'm assumiing that's where you are from) and never in England first! :mad:

sorry, just saw you are from Canada

vix43 said:

Canadians are Americans too - just some of them will kick my ass for saying that :eek:

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can!

lol, i liked the movie, but there were a lot of plot holes

vix43 said:
lol.. as phatmonky said.. :rolleyes:

vix43 said:

It's just not fair! Things always come out first in America (I'm assumiing that's where you are from) and never in England first! :mad:

Sorry but what makes you think he is from Canada ?

huh? isn't he from England?

There was this joke in the movie that Doc. Ock made before he turned on his invention. It was something about a wrapped twenty-dollar note. I didn't understand it, so could any of you please explain the joke?

Vance: Parth Dave's side panel says Toronto, On, Can, which means he is from Canada.

futb0l: Vix43 is from England. Up north. One of the best places.

Hope Siderman 2 is better because the first had so many mistakes:
Spiderman jumps through a window, all dirty. He then exits through the door of the building and the window is fixed and he is spot-less.

Also a lamp stand is knocked over and then in the next sense it is up again.

What a load of crap.

The Bob (2004 ©)

recon said:
There was this joke in the movie that Doc. Ock made before he turned on his invention. It was something about a wrapped twenty-dollar note. I didn't understand it, so could any of you please explain the joke?
I remember the one
he was saying something like 'did anyone lose a wad of notes held together by a rubber band... because we found the rubber band'

The Bob said:
Vance: Parth Dave's side panel says Toronto, On, Can, which means he is from Canada.

futb0l: Vix43 is from England. Up north. One of the best places.

The Bob (2004 ©)

CERTAINLY IS! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

vix43 said:

That's because we have to edit out all the anti-british remarks in our movies before you see them and get pissed off. See, what Bush (and most other americans) won't tell you, is that all Americans really hate the British, and in all our movies, we take cheap shots at the British for no real reason besides we all think it's hilarious to make fun of the british. If you saw how the movies actually were, you mofos would probabally put an embargo on our media.
:zzz:

recon said:

lol he said he find in the bank. lots of tweenty dolloar notes in a rubber band.

maybe he refer to his sponsor.

I think Doc Ock's joke ridicules honesty (in terms of returning what one has found). Instead of returning the wad of 20's wrapped in a rubber band, the person who found it probably has already spent those 20's so all he has to return is the rubber band.

Canadians are Americans too - just some of them will kick my ass for saying that :eek:

Yes, I agree. They are the Canadians located in the west.

Related to A Heartfelt Sequel to the Original: A Review of B+

1. What is "A Heartfelt Sequel to the Original: A Review of B+"?

"A Heartfelt Sequel to the Original: A Review of B+" is a scientific paper that analyzes the sequel to a popular movie or book, titled "B+". It examines the themes, characters, and overall impact of the sequel.

2. Why is this paper important?

This paper is important because it provides a critical analysis of a popular sequel, allowing readers to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation for the work. It also contributes to the field of media and cultural studies.

3. Who wrote this paper?

This paper was written by a team of scientists and researchers in the field of media and cultural studies. They have expertise in analyzing and critiquing various forms of media.

4. What are some key findings from this paper?

Some key findings from this paper include the exploration of recurring themes from the original work, the development of characters and their relationships, and the overall impact of the sequel on the audience.

5. How can this paper be used in future research?

This paper can be used as a reference for future research on the impact of sequels in media and how they contribute to the cultural landscape. It can also serve as a starting point for further analysis and discussion on the themes and characters in "B+" and its sequel.