What Careers Can a Math Graduate Pursue Beyond Teaching?

• Thread starter mixedbluberry
  • Start date
In summary, this content discusses the importance of seeking help and posting comments for individuals who may need clarification or additional information. It emphasizes the value of asking questions and engaging in discussions with others, as it can lead to a better understanding of the topic at hand. By actively participating and seeking assistance, individuals can improve their knowledge and enhance their learning experience.
mixedbluberry
I recently graduated from university of CA, Irvine with a Bachelors degree in math
I was going into teaching but i figured out that it is not what i can do because i can not swtay two more years to get a credential.

I changed my path and started looking at what i can do?

I found "an actuary" is one of my possibilities.
I did some research on how to get ready for a job like this...found tests, i have to take and so on.

1. DOES anyone have an idea what are other options for some one with a Bachelprs degree in pure math?

2. How can i get ready for these tests or this job if i never took stats nor probability in my life? Is it possible to succed if i study in my own spare time? or not?

Please help me i feel like i am lost.

Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.whenwilliusemath.com/careers
I guess that this should give you the general idea what you can do with your degree...

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to What Careers Can a Math Graduate Pursue Beyond Teaching?

What does "Please help and post a comment" mean?

"Please help and post a comment" is a request for assistance or feedback on a particular topic or issue. It is often used in online forums or discussions to encourage others to share their thoughts or provide solutions.

Why do people ask for comments and help?

People may ask for comments and help to gather different perspectives, ideas, or solutions to a problem. It can also serve as a way to engage with others and foster collaboration and community.

How can I provide helpful comments?

To provide helpful comments, it is important to first understand the context and purpose of the request. Then, you can share your thoughts, insights, or suggestions in a clear and respectful manner. It can also be helpful to provide specific examples or resources to support your comment.

Is it necessary to post a comment?

No, it is not necessary to post a comment. However, if you have something valuable to contribute or if you want to engage with others, posting a comment can be beneficial. It is ultimately up to the individual to decide if they want to post a comment or not.

Can I ask for help and post a comment at the same time?

Yes, you can ask for help and post a comment at the same time. In fact, it is common for people to do so when they are seeking assistance or advice on a particular topic. This allows for a more comprehensive and collaborative discussion to take place.