Need help implementing finite difference method for BPM

In summary, the conversation is about the implementation of a finite difference scheme for Beam propagation method, based on a paper. The speaker is looking for someone to share their code and provide insights, as their own code is not working as expected. However, there is a concern about the cost of the article and the scope of the request being too broad.
yashabyadav
I am trying to apply finite difference scheme for Beam propagation method by following this paper.

I was wondering if anyone can share their code if they have implemented this method. I can share my code which is not working as expected and can get some insights if possible.

Likes AlexB23
Physics news on Phys.org
yashabyadav said:
I am trying to apply finite difference scheme for Beam propagation method by following this paper.

I was wondering if anyone can share their code if they have implemented this method. I can share my code which is not working as expected and can get some insights if possible.
Please post a full description and your questions.

a) The article you linked to costs $40 and I doubt that anybody is willing to pay this.
b) Teach me the finite-element method is far too broad. We cannot provide entire lectures.

Likes BvU