Calculate IC equalizer frequencies and gain

tritonas00
Homework Statement: Calculate frequencies/gain in an AC circuit given capacitance and resistance
Relevant Equations: Looking for them :P

Hi! I have this diagram:

eq.png

BA3823LS monolithic, five-point stereo graphic equalizer IC is used. Is there any way to calculate the frequencies (hz) that are defined and how much boost/cut gain (db) is applied in each frequency? If i'm reading this correctly the capacitors (C56, C55, ...) are used for setting the frequencies and the resistances on the side are used to cut/boost those frequencies?

I don't know anything about electronics and all the info i have is https://datasheetspdf.com/pdf-file/233435/Rohm/BA3823LS/1 where application examples of the BA3823LS are shown with the 5 center frequencies and some min/typ/max gain values.

This is not a homework, just trying to figure out what the above equalizer actually does. Thanks for your time and sorry if i'm posting this in wrong section.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Ok, about the frequencies i just noticed that the capacitors used in the example application (pdf) are the same as the diagram shown. Show they would probably be the same:

fre.png

So what remains is the gain (db), how much they boost or cut those frequencies. For example those, if i'm reading this correctly:

res.png

Is there an equation to find the db based on those two values?